These rules are applicable to Round 2 of the Free International Trip contest running November 15, 2019 to November 24, 2019 11:59 PM EST.
Round 2 finalists were determined based on the Instagram contest – Top winners (by # of likes) from the top 6 geographies (by# of entries in the contest).
The top 6 winners from the identified geographic areas: Atlanta, Houston, Northern VA (Including DC & MD), North Carolina, Toronto, Egypt.
1) Round 2 of the contest – finalists from each of the geographic areas are the entrants: make a 1 minute video to answer the question “How can an Arkanum Adventures service trip help you solve a problem in your community?”. Simplified version: if you were to have 20-30 committed volunteers for a week, what service project would you have them help your community with?
2) Contestants have 5 days to complete the video. Send it to info at ark-adventures.com
3) Voting will take place on ark-adventures.com. Voting will commence on Friday 11/16 and end on 11/24/2019 at 11:59 PM EST. Voting is limited to 1 person (defined as 1 vote per name, email, IP etc). Minimum of 100 votes are needed.
4) Final winner is determined by the total votes received.
These rules are applicable to the Free International Trip contest running on Instagram from October 2, 2019 to October 16, 2019 11:59 PM EST.
How to Enter the Contest:
1) Follow us!
2) Share this post in your Story & tag us!
3) DM us your best travel photo (must include you) with your name, city & email.
Photo with most likes by Oct 16, 2019 11:59 PM WINS!
Done and done.
Contest Details: Must get at minimum 700 likes by October 16 2019 11:59 PM. Must be based in US or Canada (or able to travel FROM US or Canada) by 5/30/2020. Photos entered into the contest must be modest (covering neck to knees).
In case of a tie, a head to head voting will be announced and run for a few days after the contest close.
The winner will be chosen and announced no later than October 30th, 2019. The winner must be able to claim the prize of an Internationale Free Trip no later than April 15, 2020. The winner acknowledges that they are responsible to ensure that they are able to travel (availability, documentation, visa etc).
Use of follow Bots or other nefarious methods to gain votes is strictly prohibited. Behavior must adhere to Instagram terms & conditions. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.