This is where you’ll visit vibrant cities, savor fabulous foods, and explore incredible beaches, national parks and rainforests complete with amazing wildlife! The adventure includes quad-biking, parasailing, speedboats, swimming and more as you travel through the wonders of Kuala Lumpur, Sunway Lagoon, Borobudur Temple, and many additional places!
Reviews 15 Reviews5/5
Adventure Type Activities
Activity Level Strenuous
Group Size Medium Group
Malaysia is a religiously diverse country with its most professed religion being Islam.
Although it is a secular country that guarantees freedom of religion, Malaysia establishes Islam as the “religion of the Federation” to symbolize its importance in Malaysian society. Visiting Malaysia, is a unique opportunity for ARKanum members as the future generation of American Muslims to be shown a prime example of a Muslim majority community coexisting with a variety of other religious and non religious communities.
- All activities listed in the Itinerary of this brochure, unless otherwise stated.
- All accommodations upon your arrival and through your departure based on shared occupancy.
- Transfers and transportation on air-conditioned coach buses.
- International Flight Tickets.
- All entrance fees for all activities and places visited throughout the whole itinerary.
- Three meals per day.
- Experienced bilingual tour leaders throughout the whole itinerary.
- Visa application Fees (Not required for US Citizens).
- Travel Medical Insurance (Mandatory)
- Trip Interruption Insurance (Optional).
- Pocket money for souvenirs, impulse purchases, and optional activities.
- Any activities that are not stated in this brochure.
- Meals during flights (if not provided) and meals/snacks at airport transits
Arrive Kuala Lampur
- After arriving in Kuala Lumpur, we will Spend the day at Sunway Lagoon, one of the largest theme parks in the world.
- Whether you are aged 8 or 80! With over 80 attractions spread across 88 acres, Sunway Lagoon provides the ultimate theme park experience in Malaysia.
Explore Kuala Lumpur
- Explore the city of Kuala Lumpur, which is the capital of Malaysia. Its modern skyline is dominated by the 451m-tall Petronas Twin Towers, a pair of glass-and-steel-clad skyscrapers with Islamic motifs.
- The towers also offer a public skybridge and observation deck. The city is also home to British colonial-era landmarks such as the Kuala Lumpur Railway Station and the Sultan Abdul Samad Building. We will have a tour at the national mosque of Kuala Lumpur.
- At night, we will watch a special show that represents different cultures at one of the oldest neighbourhoods of the city.
Zoo Negara & Genting Highlans
- In the morning, we will visit the National Zoo of Malaysia, Zoo Negara. It covers 110 acres of land and is located 5 km out of the city of Kuala Lumpur.
- Over the years, the zoo has transformed itself into an open concept zoo with over 90% of its animals being kept in spacious exhibits with landscape befitting its nature.
- In the evening, we will visit the Genting Highlans theme park, which is another amazing theme park that combines indoor and outdoor activities for all ages.
- We will have some free time for the shopping in the morning; and in the afternoon take a flight to Langkawi.
- Langkawi is a serene archipelago of 140 islands – only a few of which are inhabited. The largest of these is the eponymous Langkawi Island, which
has the UNESCO World Geopark status because of its richly populated wildlife conservation areas.
- The best way to experience these ecological wonders is from high above, on the Langkawi Sky Bridge that stretches above the rainforest and the Cable Cars where we will be taken up to the cool Machincang mountain.
Crocodile Farm & Quad Bikes
- Crocodile Farms, crocodiles have always had a great attraction for children. Children can not get enough of these prehistoric looking animals to view and see how they live. Adults also get a kick when they see how crocodiles behave and fed in their natural environment. This is why the Crocodile Adventureland on Langkawi is a hit among adults and children.
- Motorcycle 4 wheelers Safari tour.
Parasailing, Banana Boat & Jet ski
- Parasailing – Banana Boat and Jet ski.
- Langkawi Wildlife Park & Bird Paradise is a fully covered park. You can hand feed many animals and birds in their natural habitats.
- Fly back to Kuala Lumpur then to Dubai.
- Explore the city of Dubai.
Travel back home.