Andalucía – Spain & Morocco
A must-visit haven of Middle-Eastern, European and North African civilizations, our trip explores the magnificence and richness of Spanish culture! An enriching, educational experience, you’ll hike Spain’s breath-taking valleys, behold beautiful ancient Islamic architecture, and revel in additional fascinating adventures. Join us for an undeniably special and memorable trip of a lifetime!
Reviews 23 Reviews5/5
Adventure Type Activities
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Medium Group
Once the cradle of Islamic civilization, Spain can be considered home to some of the most interesting different cultures in the world. Blended with a mixture of Middle Eastern, European, and North African culture, Spain is at the top of places one must visit!
Spain is undoubtedly much the same as an open air museum filled with magnificent culture and religious heritage that have been around since ancient times. Beautiful and incredible architecture from the times
of the 700-year legacy of the Muslim Moors still stand today.
- All activities listed in the Itinerary of this brochure, unless otherwise stated.
- All accommodations upon your arrival and through your departure based on shared occupancy.
- Transfers and transportation on air-conditioned coach buses.
- International Flight Tickets.
- All entrance fees for all activities and places visited throughout the whole itinerary.
- Three meals per day.
- Experienced bilingual tour leaders throughout the whole itinerary.
- Visa application Fees (Not required for US Citizens).
- Travel Medical Insurance (Mandatory)
- Trip Interruption Insurance (Optional).
- Pocket money for souvenirs, impulse purchases, and optional activities.
- Any activities that are not stated in this brochure.
- Meals during flights (if not provided) and meals/snacks at airport transits
FLY FROM US TO MADRID
• Overnight flight to Madrid Airport (MAD) with a connection in Europe.
ARRIVE - TRANSFER TO GRANADA
- Walking tour in Granada
- Enjoy an unforgettable experience discovering Granada on Segway
- Discover the most visited monument in Spain: Alhmabra
- Old bazar shopping
- Discussion: The enduring legacy of Andalucía
MARBELLA & RONDA
- Explore Ronda: Hike across the unique nature of the city
- Via ferrata: a protected route for maintain climbing
- Enjoy the thrill of free-flying in safety with a Tandem Paragliding adventure (Optional)
- Guadalmina Canyoning
- Watersports adventure: Jet boat, Jet Ski, Fly board, Parasailing
- Take a ride from Marbella to Algeciras
- An hour an a half ferry from Algeciras to Tangier
- Explore Europe’s gateway to Africa – Discover Tangier with it’s unique blend of cultures and influences
- Tangier day tour: Kasbah, Medina & Grand Socco.
- Take the Ferry back to Tarifa, then a bus ride to Cordoba.
- Discover interesting history during our tour in Mezquita de Córdoba. Head to Madrid after.
- Move to Cordoba
- Discover some rich history during our tour in Mezquita de Córdoba
- Bus back to Madrid
- Take off from Madrid International Airport.
- Connecting flight to Washington Dulles.
Cabopino Camping Site
Camping Cabopino is situated in 10 minutes’ walk from Cabopino Beach in Marbella. This complex features indoor and outdoor swimming pools, 3 restaurants and charming, well-equipped bungalows.
For Granada, We will be staying in Hotel Don Juan*** or Similar
We will have lots of walking around to explore these cities (contentiously for a few hours) almost daily. The pavement is uneven. Additionally, there is canyoning for 3-4 hours depending on your pace, rock climbing and water activities.
This departure is for the Houston Texas youth community.
We will be discovering 8 cities across Spain & Morocco.