Spain & Morocco for Boston Youth
A must-visit haven of Middle-Eastern, European and North African civilizations, our trip explores the magnificence and richness of Spanish culture! An enriching, educational experience, you’ll hike Spain’s breath-taking valleys, behold beautiful ancient Islamic architecture, and revel in additional fascinating adventures. Join us for an undeniably special and memorable trip of a lifetime!
Reviews 8 Reviews5/5
Adventure Type Activities
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Small Group
Spain & Morocco trip is officially open! A lifetime adventure exploring Andalucia. Join Us NowApril 14th – 22nd. Ages 11-16.To Sign up visit www.arkexplore.com
Posted by ARK Explore on Friday, 28 December 2018
Once the cradle of Islamic civilization, Spain can be considered home to some of the most interesting different cultures in the world. Blended with a mixture of Middle Eastern, European, and North African culture, Spain is at the top of places one must visit!
Spain is undoubtedly much the same as an open air museum filled with magnificent culture and religious heritage that have been around since ancient times. Beautiful and incredible architecture from the times
of the 700-year legacy of the Muslim Moors still stand today.
- All activities listed in the Itinerary of this brochure, unless otherwise stated.
- All accommodations upon your arrival and through your departure based on shared occupancy.
- Transfers and transportation on air-conditioned coach buses.
- International Flight Tickets.
- All entrance fees for all activities and places visited throughout the whole itinerary.
- Three meals per day.
- Experienced bilingual tour leaders throughout the whole itinerary.
- Visa application Fees (Not required for US Citizens).
- Travel Medical Insurance (Mandatory)
- Trip Interruption Insurance (Optional).
- Pocket money for souvenirs, impulse purchases, and optional activities.
- Any activities that are not stated in this brochure.
- Meals during flights (if not provided) and meals/snacks at airport transits
USA - MALAGA
• Overnight flight to Malaga international Airport (AGP).
THE ADVENTURE BEGINS!
- Take a short ride from Malaga to Marbella and check-in to the camping site
- Guadalmina Canyoning
- Amazing water adventure awaits us! Jet boat, flyboard, or banana boat .. whichever you choose, it’s fast and fun water adventure before an evening of relaxation.
- Explore Ronda: Hike across the unique natureof the city
- Try Via ferrata: a protected route for maintain climbing
- Enjoy the thrill of free-flying in safety with a Tandem Paragliding adventure (Optional)
- Move to Granada
- Explore the historical city of Granada
- Discover the most visited monument in Spain: Alhmabra
- Discussion: The enduring legacy of Andalucía
MORE OF GRANADA
- Learn amazing stories about Granada during our walking tour
- Enjoy an unforgettable experience discovering Granada on Segway
- Old bazAar shopping.
- Take a ride from Cordoba to Algeciras
- An hour an a half ferry from Algeciras to Tangier
- Explore Europe’s gateway to Africa with it’s unique blend of cultures and influences
- Tangier day tour: Kasbah, Medina, & Grand Socco.
- Take the Ferry back to Algeciras, then a short ride to Malaga.
- Today we pack and depart from Malaga for the journey home
Cabopino Camping Site
Camping Cabopino is situated in 10 minutes’ walk from Cabopino Beach in Marbella. This complex features indoor and outdoor swimming pools, 3 restaurants and charming, well-equipped bungalows.
For Granada, We will be staying in Hotel Don Juan*** or Similar