Spain & Turkey
Blended with a mixture of Middle Eastern, European, and North African culture, Spain is at the top of places one must visit!
A trip to Spain includes exploring the magnificent, rich Spanish culture, hike in the breath taking valleys of Spain, do amazing adventures and witness beautiful Islamic architecture still standing today!
Visiting Spain will undeniably be an enriching and memorable educational experience, and calling it the “Trip of a Lifetime” is an understatement!
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Adventure Type Activities
Activity Level Extreme
Group Size Small Group
USA - MALAGA
• Overnight flight to Malaga international Airport (AGP).
THE ADVENTURE BEGINS!
- Take a short ride from Malaga to Marbella and check-in to the camping site
- Amazing water adventure awaits us! Jet boat, flyboard, or banana boat… whicheveryou choose, it’s fast and fun water adventure before an evening of relaxation.
- Guadalmina Canyoning
- Team building activity
- Discussion: Introduction to Andalusian history
- Explore Ronda: Hike across the unique natureof the city
- Try Via ferrata: a protected route for maintain climbing
- Enjoy the thrill of free-flying in safety with a Tandem Paragliding adventure (Optional)
- Move to Granada
- Explore the historical city of Granada
- Discover the most visited monument in Spain: Alhmabra
- Discussion: The enduring legacy of Andalucía
- Visit the Mezquita & Alcázar
- Have an amazing biking tour around the historic cityof Cordoba
- Night walk and dinner around Roman Bridge
- Take a ride from Cordoba to Algeciras
- An hour an a half ferry from Algeciras to Tangier
- Explore Europe’s gateway to Africa with it’s unique blend of cultures and influences
- Take the Ferry back to Algeciras
- Today we pack and depart from Malaga for the journey home